3 jalapeño peppers
1 package cream cheese
1 package of bacon
barbecue sauce (your favorite sauce will do but we prefer Blues Hog - http://blueshog.com)
Step 1: Prep the Peppers
2. Halve the peppers lengthwise.
3. Use a spoon to scoop out the seed and connective membrane of the peppers. This will eliminate much of the heat,leaving you with just a little burn and the lovely flavor of the pepper itself.
Step 2: Stuff It!
5. Wrap a piece of thinly-cut bacon around the top end of the pepper and werap it back around again on itself, locking the bacon in place.
6. Keep wrapping until the pepper is completely covered in bacon. Use a toothpick to secure the bacon.
Step 3: Cook and Serve
8. Place peppers on the grill and check every few minutes to prevent burning. Your cook time will depend on your grill, grilling method, cooking temperature and number of peppers being cooked.
9. Once the bacon has crisped evenly and shows nice color remove from the grill and let cool for a few minutes before serving with a side of extra sauce for dipping.