Introduction: Grilled Wings With Cajun Dry Rub
Dry Rub Ingredients
salt and pepper
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
ground cayenne pepper to taste
dash all spice
2 tsp of paprika
1. Soak chicken wings in white vinegar for about one hour prior to grilling
2. Pat dry wings and place into a container
3. Add all spices and shake until wings are completely covered
4. Heat grill to 350 degrees
5. Spray grill with cooking spray and place wings onto hot grill rotating until wings are cooked all the way through (about 15-20 minutes)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.