you know, I've always wanted my own zombie. They're such fun pets, with their endearing moaning and adorable shambling walk. I checked out a few of the zombie shelters downtown, but none of the zombies really caught my eye. I didn't want one of those run-of-the-mill zombies you can pick up during any old apocalypse; no, I wanted my own organic, free-range zombie. So I went down to my local black magic practitioner's store and bought myself some zombie seeds. A few months of tender care later I had my own zombie! This is fun, easy to make, and great for Halloween.
Thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Zombie Contest!
Step 1: What You Need:
- A fake arm (about $2 at a dollar store)
- A plant pot
- Brown spray paint (optional)
For the Sign:
- Poster paper
- Wooden dowel or stick
- The third image in this step (pulled from here)
Step 2: The Arm
- The arm I had seemed a little too alive, so I lightly coated it with brown spray paint to make it seem more like something clawing it's way out of a bloody grave.
- Cut the arm down until it sits in the pot at a height you want.
Step 3: The Sign
- Glue the dowel onto the back of the sign.
Step 4: Putting It All Together
- Add the sign.
- Display your zombie proudly!