Have you ever wanted to make a Mexican-Style hot dog? Well now you can! With only a few simple ingredients and an oven you can turn a traditional hot dog into a flavor-filled sausage.
Step 1: Ingredients
The few flavorful ingredients you need are:
- Red Onion (1)
- Jalapeno (2)
- Hot Dog(2)
- Hot Dog Bun(2)
- Lime (3)
- Cilantro (optional)
Step 2: Choppin' the Toppins'
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the insides
- Add the avocado to a bowl and mash
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Pico de Galllo
- Cut the tomato, onion, and mango into equal sized cubes
- Put them into a bowl and mix
- Add lime juice and salt to taste
- Finish it off with chopped cilantro
Step 3: Preparing the Hot Dog
- Split the Hot Dogs in partially half and place it on a oiled baking sheet
- Cook at 400 degrees in the oven for about 15 minutes
Toast the buns in the oven until they are brown
Step 4: Assemble the GuacDog
Place the hot dog in the toasted bun, and spoon Guacamole and Pico De Gallo on the hot dog and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.