Introduction: Guava Smoothie
Guavas are the powerhouse of nutrients, they are amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber. They are great for the treatment of cough, high blood pressure, weight loss and improves the skin.
Ripe Guavas are great for making milkshakes or smoothies.
If you've never thought to blend guava into a smoothie, you're in for a treat. ...
Guava Smoothieis a very refreshing beverage, it is also quick and easy to prepare.
So those who are on diets should definitely try out this yummy guava smoothie.
Step 1: Ingredients Required
1. Ripe guavas(2-3).
2. Milk- 1 cup.
3. Sugar - 1 to 2 tbsp
Step 2: Let's Make the Guava Nectar
1. Slice open the fruit and scoop out the pulp with a spoon directly into the blender.
2. Add enough water.
3. Blend no more than 15seconds.
4. Strain into container,revolving it with a spoon to separate the pulp from the seeds
Step 3: Let's Make the Smoothie
- Now, add the guava nectar, sugar, and milk into a blender jar.
- You could even add vanilla ice cream for extra flavor. I personally love just the taste of guava
Step 4: Blend Them Well
- Blend the mixture until you get a smooth consistency.
Step 5: Serving Time!
- Take a fine glass and gently add the blender mixture into it
- Add ice cubes if needed.
enjoy your delicious Guava Smoothie!