The hardware side of this project is fairly easy. Parts - 1x Protoboard - $1.50 - http://www.futurlec.com/ProtoBoards.shtml - 6x 200(approximately) Ohm resistor - $0.20 - http://www.futurlec.com/Res14WMF.shtml - 6 (or ...
The first step of this process is to create the click that will serve as the markers for our "audio note chart." We will use audacity since it is free and easy to use.
1. - Open audacity and create a new project.
2. - select Generate -> Click Tack....
3. - Change the following settings and click ok:
Beats per measure: 1
Number of measures: 1
4. - Zoom in a delete all the silence after the click ends.
5. - Click File -> Export and save it as Click
- Close Audacity