Introduction: Guitar Wall Holder
The project I made is a musical guitar stand on the wall. It holds the guitars when they are not being used, that way people won’t trip over them and they won’t get damaged.
This was made by a highschool student at GCE Lab School taking the course Rapid Prototyping.
Step 1: STEP 1: MATERIALS
In order to make this project you will need:
- Design of guitar hangers (thingiverse-rock & roll)
- A 2 by 4 wood board
Step 2: STEP 2: TOOLS
- Jig saw
- 3D printer
Step 3: STEP 3: 3D Print
- Get design or create one that you like.
- Download the file.
- Upload it to the 3D printer software.
- Make sure it looks like you want it.
- Pick a filament color that you like.
- Print and wait.
- Cut off support (if supports were printed).
Step 4: STEP 4: Prepare
Trace the the staff with the treble clef onto the wood.
Step 5: STEP 5: Cut Treble Clef
- Start cutting with the jigsaw. Star with the treble clef.
- When getting into little spaces use a drill to make wholes into it, then use the jigsaw to cut out the small piece.
Step 6: STEP 6: Cut Staff
- Cut out the areas not needed, the spaces between the staff lines.
- Use the trace lines to guide you when cutting with jigsaw.
Step 7: STEP 7: Groove
When done cutting out go back to the treble clef and go over the clef with the rauter machine to outline the clef with a groove. To make it stand out.
Step 8: STEP 8: Assemble
- Place guitar hanger on the wood where ever you want.
- Screw them in place.
Step 9: STEP 9: DONE!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.