Step 1: The Materials
One 3 oz. box of flavored gelatin
Two 1/4 oz. packages of unflavored gelatin,
1/3 cup of hot water
Ice Shot glass mold (got mine at a clearance sale for $2)
Corn Starch (to prevent sticking)
With the following recepie I was able to make two-and-a-half shot glasses which is roughly 4 oz.
Step 2: The Procedure
- Place 1/3 cup hot water in a small sauce pan. Pour the Jello and unflavored gelatin over the water. We will have a saturated mixture that is very thick an grainy
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Place sauce pan over medium heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved completely, about 5 minutes.
- When mixture is liquid and all gelatin has dissolved, remove from heat.
- Let cool for 3 minutes and then pour into the shot glass molds. (make sure to see where the shot glass mold needs to be filled to and insert the plug that will form the well for the shot glasses)
- After the glasses are poured put them in the fridge for about 20 min
- When they have solidified pull them out of the mold
- To prevent them from sticking, put a small amount of cornstarch in your hand and rub it onto the glasses, it will take away the gloss finish on it but it will no loner stick to anything.
- Take shot, repeat if necessary, eat shot glass and enjoy!