Make Gustav Klimt inspired jewelry with this simple craft stick DIY!
Step 1: Watch the Quick Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff I Used
E-6000 Spray Adhesive and Glue
Americana Multi-Purpose Sealer
Popsicle sticks (I like the jumbo sticks)
Spray water bottle
Metallic gold paint marker
Step 3: Here's How
1. Boil the sticks for about 10 minutes until they are soft
2. & 3. Gently bend them to fit inside of the mouth of a small glass and let them dry overnight *Different sized glasses make different sized bangles
4. Position and trace flat Popsicle sticks on your art and cut out the shapes
5. & 6. Spray the face of the cutouts with water and the back with E-6000 Spray Adhesive and then stick the art to the curved Popsicle stick
7. Edge the bracelet with a gold paint marker
8. Seal with a multi-purpose sealer
9. Add gems with E-6000 glue and a toothpick