Introduction: Gyoza Dumpling Soup
This is a Gyoza Dumpling Soup recipe, a very common dish in Japan. It is made comprised of a steaming hot bowl of soup and tasty gyoza dumplings!
A dumpling soup is a healthier way of preparing dumpling as opposed to frying it.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Green Onions
- [Optional] Vegetables of your choice
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Chopping board and Knife
- Small Pot
Step 2: Preparing the Broth
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water to small pot.
- Then, add 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Add a 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add a hint of sesame oil.
Step 3: Boil the Dumplings
- Heat the broth at medium-high heat and add the dumplings.
- [Optional] Add in your favourite vegetables.
- Continuously stir the pot, so that the dumplings do not stick to each other or the pot.
- Bring it to a boil.
Step 4: Garnish
- Slice the green onions.
- Once it has boiled, add some green onions.
- Heat it on low heat for a couple more minutes.
Step 5: Plate It and Serve
Enjoy you're dumpling soup!