Step 2: Step 2: Hang it Up .. Right
1. After hand bending the the center Rod dip.
( See First Picture )
2. Use the pliers to make the eye loop for the lower 6-32 cabinet handle screw.
( See Second Picture )
3. A best estimate for length dimensions based on the cabinet door will do,
worst case start another Rod or straighten and re bend the Rod.
4. The metal cutting disc works very well to trim the Rod to a clean end.
( Look Close at Picture )
5. Attach the Rod eye to the lower cabinet handle screw.
( Last Two Pictures )