Step 3: Step 3: Hang it Up .. Left
1. While you undo the top left Hinge SUPPORT THE DOOR to avoid damaging the bottom Hinge !!
( See Second Picture )
2. As before, eyeball the length of Rod needed to hang the Lid knob evenly.
3. Now make a sharp right angle bend with the Rod pointing into the cavity
4. Use the router and metal cutting disc to gouge out a sloping slot in the wood for the Rod to fit under the hinge.
( See Pictures )
5. Also cut and trim the hook Rod right angle edge about 1/8" long and see it fits well into the slot.
6. Then simply tighten the hinge over the Rod.
( See Second to Last Picture )