To fix your TV, you will need the following:
- A functioning television set, large or small, old or new, cable or antenna or satellite.
- A thin, translucent medium such as wax paper, available from any grocery store.
- One to four lightweight rods such as a coat-hanger, depending on the structure of your TV's housing and any furniture it might be in.
- A non-sticking tie or fastener such as wire ties, hair ties, hook-and-loop strap (Velcro), gaffer's tape, zip-ties, etc.
- Something to cut with, such as a pair of scissors.
In this instructable, we will fix TV with wax paper, a coat hanger, a pair of scissors and wire ties.