Introduction: HOW TO MAKE STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS
Learn how to make these amazing strawberry margarita Jell-O shots! Perfect for a New Years Eve party or any get together for that matter.
Step 1: To Do a STRAWBERRY MARGARITA JELL-O SHOTS You Need!!!
You will need: Strawberry Jello, water, sugar, strawberries.
- Balance it at the point where it is widest, parallel to the cutting board, to cut off the top.
- Then cut off a tiny part of the tip so that strawberry can stand upright.
- Then take a melon baller or small measuring spoon and carefully scoop out the inside.
Step 2: A Bit Time Consuming But Oh So Worth It!
- Combine Jell-O mix with 3/4 cup boiling water and stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve.
- Pour Jell-O into strawberry cups.
- Fill them up as much as possible, because Jell-O shrinks when it solidifies.
- Wet the side of the solidified Jell-O shot with water and roll in sugary.
Step 3: If You Like This Episode, Check Them Out and Remember to Subscribe!!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.