Introduction: HOW TO PRODUCE FREE ENERGY
In present day energy crisis has been a major problem for humanity, and even the little we save, no matter how little we save, is a big thing and the same goes for energy. The instructable bellow demonstrates how to build a simple setup of a computer fan in order to produce free energy.
Step 1: Materials & Tools Required:
- A computer fan
- some small yet powerful button magnets (neodymium magnets works best but button magnets of different varieties works fine) no. of button magnets required depends on the no. of blades in the computer fan.
- A bit larger magnet - The main magnet (neodymium magnets works best but other types of magnets just work fine)
- Super glue
- wire stripper
- a multi meter
Step 2: Gluing the Button Magnets on the Computer Fan
First take the button magnets and identify their poles and using the super glue, glue the button magnets on the computer fans rotor so that a button magnet is glued on each rotor blade as much as close to the end.
And the button magnets are glued so that they all have the same pole facing upwards.
Step 3: Configuring the Computer Fan Setup
Now take the main magnet so that the same pole faces the button magnet on the computer fan rotor (like poles repel each other). Now hold the main magnet so that repulsion cause it to rotate and as it rotates it generates a current and fix the magnet in that position by making a stand, Fixed to the computer fan. Now the computer fan is complete strip the wires from the computer fan and you're ready to test the current produced.
Step 4: Variations
Another Variation similar to this setup is shown in the photo.
Observe how the button magnets are glued to the blades of the rotor and how the main magnet is positioned.
And in both the variations mentioned the current produced is very small and follow the tips to increase the current produced.
Step 5: Tips to Increase Current Produced
- Connect more computer fans serially.
- Use more powerful magnets for both the button magnet and the main magnet.
- Using transistors to amplify the current produced.
- Using a low electrical resistance wire for the computer fan motor coil.
- Increasing the no. of turns in the coil of the computer fan motor.
- Introducing more powerful magnets for the computer fan's motor.
Thank you for watching my instructable and if you think it is helpful and informative please support me with a vote.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.