Introduction: HOW TO WALL MOUNT a CURVED TV
Do you have a problem mounting your curved TV? Are you scared you wouldn’t be able to pull it off? Do you want to be a TV wall mount expert? We have a very simple and detailed six step procedure to follow, if mounting Locket model R2. Which is your favorite model for curved TVs, there is no need to hire anyone to do this for you. Take charge and follow our lead:
To begin, you will need to have;
1) A drill machine; for drilling through a concrete or wooden stud.
2) Pencils; for marking of exact spot you need to drill.
3) A measuring tape; for measurements.
4) Screw drivers.
With this available we move on to the first step.
Step 1: INSTALL TV WALL MOUNT ON WALL
No matter what your wall is made of, be it concrete or wood you are perfect. The first thing to do is:
- If concrete wall hold, TV wall mount, LOCKET MODEL R2, against the wall and make six marks where you would install the screws.
- On your concrete wall, drill six holes where the marks were made, all with a 10 mm diameter and hole dept of 60mm.
- Install screw anchors into the drilled spots of the wall. Then secure the TV wall mount to the wall using screws and washers taken from the package provided.
If your wall is made of wood you are also covered. There are similar steps to follow with only some very little modifications.
- If mounting on wood stud walls, identify where the studs are, then make four marks on the wall where you would install the screws.
- On the side of the wood studs, drill four holes on the marked spots, but with a 5mm diameter and the same 60mm dept.
- Secure the TV wall mount to the wall using screws and washers taken from the package provided.
Step 2: PLACING PLASTIC COVER OVER WALL PLATE
The plastic cover will keep your wall in a neat state, covering all screws on the wall plate and help the mount blend as part of the wall.
Step 3: ATTACH MOUNTING PLATES ON TV
Connect the mounting plates to back of your TV using four screws, depending on the size of VESA holes on the back of your TV and washers.
If the screws are too long for the mounting hole or there is indention in the back of your TV, you can use the extension washers between the mounting plates and washers.
Step 4: HANG TV ON WALL PLATE
To do this you will need to slide mounting rails onto the mount plate, then move on to clip the two arms into the gear to secure the TV on the mount. Finally, stick the magnetic pendants on the brackets.
Step 5: ADJUST TILTING FUNTION
From all the handling, the TV might be at an unfavorable angle. To permit the full functioning of the tilting function, tighten or loosen the screw nuts on the head of the TV plate. We now move to the final step.
Step 6: CABLE MANAGEMENT
Keep everything looking tidy and neat. Clip the cable management cover to the mount and manage the cable neatly to fit under the cover.