This is my first instructable. Note: I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE!
If you live anywhere there is a risk of losing household power and you don't have alternative sources of electricity, you might find this useful.
What you need:
- Ikea Ljusa Crank LED Flashlight ($6+tax)
- USB extension cable
- A drill and drill bit with the same diameter as the USB extension cable
- Soldering iron/gun and solder of course
- Voltmeter or multitester (useful for checking)
- Philips screwdriver
- Knife or precision screwdriver (for prying open)
Step 1: 1. Start prying
Using a knife or flat precision screwdriver, carefully lift off the front cover. Sorry for the blurred image.
After I pried the cover off, I found out it is screwed on. I assume it was also glued because I could not unscrew it.