Extra morbid hash browns.
You will need:
- Salt and pepper
- Potato Peeler
- Cheese grater
- Gingerbread man cookie cutter
- Pot & pan
Step 1: Potato Goodness
- Peel your potatoes. While you’re peeling potatoes, bring water to a boil in a pot.
- Parboil potatoes for (about 10 minutes).
- Take the potatoes out and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Shred the potatoes with cheese grater. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Shove a few tablespoons of shredded potato pieces into gingerbread man-shaped cookie cutter. Press down with fingers to compact the pieces. Lift cookie cutter to remove potato man.
- Heat 1/4" of vegetable oil in a pan. Fry each little man for two minutes or so on each side.
- Serve with ketchup.
- Dismember and feast.