But indeed i got some information about the gadget. Therefore i would like to share with Instructable.
My primary Objectives would be as Follows:-
1. The power source should be compromised.
2. It should be capable of adapting with both the adapter as well as with the batteries.
3. The ease of access should be incorporated like it should have the ability to get along with any of the multimedia device.
4. Could be carried along while travelling.
5. Finally the most important objective, the range should well be increased to about more than the regular given specification.
Step 1: Opening the shell
But in my case i was surprised because there weren't any screws holding the Transmitter. I tried to pop it open but was unsuccessful. I tried and saw various opening to find if there were any hidden screws holding the unit. To my frustration at the end i found out none. Then by hook or by Crook i had to get inside therefore i made up my mind that i would open it, if also i had to break it.
Then i steady put up a wedge inside the shell and forced it to make a gap. I put a second wedge and again forced to make a more bigger gap. Still i was not able to see any screws from the gap. I continued till there was a breaking point. Then after a final push, there was large pop sound. Here i found out that this gadget was not held by any screws.
The Company had made this product so that it was not serviceable, that no body would be able to open this product. I could see that the legs holding the gadget had broken, and in no way i wold be able to put it back like it would have been before. I had to think for that also. But on the other had i had successfully opened the shell.
I guess this process of fixing it permanent was done deliberately so that no one like me could open it. But nothing was going to hold me back. I had successful opened the shell. But i would like to caution to the reader that this was process that i followed was done in a very slow and steady process, don't hurry up as you may end up damaging the PCB of the Transmitter.