I wanted one since I saw this cool dice pouch, but there was no explanation or directions. I used this tutorial on simple drawstring bags a lot as a reference.
The bag I made has a square bottom of 8.5cm square and it is 16cm high (yes that is way too big for a dice bag).
It took me an afternoon to make it (but I am veeeeeery slow).
Sorry I didn't think of taking pictures in the progress, you'll have to cope with my drawings. I am deeply sorry for my drawing skills.
Step 1: You will need
- faux fur, mine was long-haired and white, I used a 16cm x 34cm rectangle and a 8.5cm square
- red fabric, 16cm x 34cm rectangle and a 8.5cm square
- some white fleece, around 34cm x4 cm rectangle
- white and red thread
- a ribbon matching your outer fabric (67cm for mine)
- googly eyes + glue, or buttons for the eyes
- a sewing machine that makes buttonholes, or you need to know how to make buttonholes, because I don't and I can't teach you.