Introduction: Hakr Tutorial: Custom Flashdrive Icons and Label
This i just a quick tutorial on creating custom flashdrive label and icons.
DISCLAIMER: This is to be used for instructional purposes only, and I am not liable for any damage or destruction to you or your computer that may occur from attempting this Instructable.
And be sure to comment, rate, and subscribe.
Step 1: The Icon
This is very easy to do.
1. Open up a normal notepad doc.
2. Then drag and drop an icon file into your flashdrive's directory
3. Type the following
4. Where i have "example" is where you should type the icon file's exact name(note: don't add the quotations)
5. Then save in as autorun.inf in your flashdrive's directory
6.Safely remove and plug it in again and it should be there.
Step 2: The Label
To make a label open up the autorun file and add the following
2. Where i have "example" is where you should type what you what it to be called(note: don't add the quotations)
Step 3: Final Notes
When you are finished it should look like this.
Note: don't forget to add .inf when you save or it won't work
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.