DISCLAIMER: This is to be used for instructional purposes only, and I am not liable for any damage or destruction to you or your computer that may occur from attempting this Instructable.
Step 1: Command Prompt
2. Then a list of all Computer users should come up.
3. Pick the one you want to change
4. Then type command "Net user "example * " then press enter(Don't use Quotes when you do this).
5. Where i put "example" is where the name of the user account goes(Don't use Quotes when you do this).
Step 2: Changing the Password
"Enter users new password"
2. Then type What you want for their password and press enter.
3. Then you will be asked to retype it so be sure to type it exactly the same and press enter.
And be sure to comment, rate, and subscribe.