Introduction: Halloween Baby!
This baby wanted to celebrate the Halloween holiday BEFORE she was born!
Step 1: Supplies
2 - 6 inch doll arms
24 inches Picture framing wire
Bright red fingernail polish
1 - White T-Shirt (2nd T-shirt optional)
1 small trick-or-treat bucket with handle
Scissors (to cut jagged holes in the T-shirt)
Step 2: Instructions
1. Roll the blanket into a tight ball and tie a knot using opposite corners of the blanket so that you have a small, tight ball about 8 or 9 inches in diameter. Shape it until it is round.
2. Take the doll arms (the ones I used had a groove around the upper part of the arm) and wrap the picture frame wire around the top of each arm with about 7 inches of wire between the arms. Wrap the wire around the balled-up blanket securing the arms to the blanket and twist the wire to itself at the back of the balled-up blanket.
3. Take the white T-shirt and about the level for a baby’s arms cut 2 jagged holes that are about 1 1/2- 2 inches long.
4. Brush the bright red finger nail polish around the holes that you cut in the T-shirt and then pour the red polish down the front of the T-shirt under each of the T-shirt holes. Let the polish dry.
5. Stick the baby arms through the T-shirt holes, slip the T-shirt over your head, hang the trick-or-treat bucket over one doll arm, and Voilà you have a Halloween Baby!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.