Introduction: Chocolate Cookies With Lemon Topping
Bitter Chocolate and sour lemon combine to form a delicious cookie, perfect for Halloween.
Cookies: 0:00- 3:14
Step 1: Ingredients
1 cup of Flour
1 ½ Bars of Baking Chocolate (300 g)
Topping crème (lemon flavoured)
Whipped cream (1 pack)
Chocolate drops (optional)
Step 2: Melting the Chocolate
1. Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
2. Fill the chocolate into a normal, medium sized bowl.
3. Take a cooking pot and fill approximately ¾ of it with water.
4. Boil the water on the stove
5. Instead of the lid, put the bowl with chocolate on top.
6. Wait until the chocolate has melted
7. Stir through the mass, and then take the bowl off the pot 8. Turn down the stove and pour away the water.
Step 3: Combining the Ingredients
1. Fill the liquid chocolate into a larger bowl.
2. Crack open an egg, and add it to the chocolate
3. Add the flour
4. Use your hands and mix the ingredients.
5. The dough should by a bit dry and sticky.
Step 4: Ready for the Oven!
1. Prepare the baking tray with baking
2. Form two round balls of dough, and from those start to form about 12 round cookies.
3. Take some more baking chocolate and cut it into very small pieces.(optional)
4. Spread them onto the Cookies (optional)
5. lace the tray in the middle of the oven, and turn on the oven to 175 ° C
6. Take the cookies out of the oven after 20 min.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.