The materials you'll need are pretty inexpensive, and you may have some of them already!
- Large basin (Size and shape is really up to you! I used a large Tupperware storage bin I had in the shed. You can make a smaller or larger fountain depending on your size constrictions.
- Great Stuff Expanding Foam- I used 3 cans for my fountain. Larger or smaller ones will take more or less of course. It's twice as expensive at home improvements stores than Wal-Mart by the way.
- ""Spray Paint"" - Whatever colors you want. I ended up with Almond, Aluminum, and black.. but made it work out alright in the end. Though I should have bought two cans of black instead of one.
- Masking Tape - You'll need strong tape to both secure things until you can foam over them, and to mask off areas you don't want painted on.
- Fountain pump with tubing - If you want a large fountain you can purchase just a pump for garden use or if you want to go cheaper just buy a table fountain from the thrift shop, Wal-Mart, Dollar General, ect.
- Water - Water for the fountain of course!
- Red food coloring - Lots of this! I used a whole large bottle of red, and it wasn't enough!
- Cardboard - You just need one large section for the backing - But you can add more if you want other shapes. Foam from packages works good for this too!
- Bones - I used a 'bag of bones' I bought on sale last year after Halloween, but you can omit this if you want just the rocks or to use something else too!
- Tea Light Candles - I thought candles made it look cooler, but you can get rid of them or probably even sub for plug in lights!
- Cobwebs - Just for show!