The time of ghosts and monsters is nearing again, so this season-themed food needs to be presented.
A creepy delicacy for your Kekri/Parentalia/Samhain/Halloween table.
Be careful though, this food is HEAVY!
This is not originally my recipe -no one actually knows who invented it- but I wanted to share the knowledge.
Too bad I didn't have a picture of a more successful specimen, the one pictured above suffered the curse of Porky(explained later).
Step 1: What You Need
- At least 700g(1.5lbs.) of minced meat, less makes the thing look like genitalia(Now there's an idea!)
- Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips...
- 2 eggs
- Salt, pepper, etc.
- A few cheddar slices(optional)
- Lots of hot sauce(optional)
- A couple of bowls for preparation and cooking
- Drinking tons of beer beforehand, makes taking pictures a living hell. You can also forget how to turn the flash back on.
- Wife, will nag you to death the next morning.