Introduction: Halloween Hat
- Thermocol sheet
- White Glue
- Old News Paper
- Brown and Black Poster color
- Chart Paper
- Red LED
- LR44 Batteries
- Black Tape
- Fine Sand Paper
- Double Sided Tape
Step 1: Making the Structure.
- Place White Glue on Thermocol sheets and stack them on top of each other.
- Put some weight on them and leave for a night.
- Next day, draw shape of basic hat on structure by seeing the image.
- Start peeling the structure until you get the desired form.
- Start making the wrinkles and eyebrow part carefully by drawing it.
- When the structure complete, rub the whole structure with fine wooden sandpaper.
- See video for making structure.
Step 2: Make the Surface Smooth
- Take a Chart paper, place our made structure on it and roughly draw circle on it for cap.
- Cut it with scissor. Make copy of it and put them together and stick the corners with masking tape.
- Make a hole at center then stick the structure and chat paper part with glue.
- Take White Glue and Water equally, and mix well.
- Cut News paper or any paper in small random sizes.
- Apply Glue and Water paste with brush and then stick news paper piece on structure and again apply paste on it.
- Continuously do it until all the structure covers with paper.
- Let it dry for some hours.
Step 3: Paint It.
- Brown and Black Posters Colors.
- Apply brown poster color on all the surface.
- Mix brown and black color and make shades around eyes,mouth.
Step 4: Eyes Glow
- Blur the LED with fine sandpaper just to reduce the spikes of light.
- Grab the battery positive side over negative side to increase the voltage (1.5v + 1.5 = 3 volts)
- Bind it with Black Tape (Any general tape will work).
- Put LED positive terminal (long leg, Anode) on battery positive side and LED Negative terminal (short leg,Cathode) on battery negative side.
- When the LED become on bind it tightly with tape.
- Make another one for second eye.
- Finally, Stick double sided tape on battery and stick inside the eyes area.
Step 5: Video
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.