This was approximately a 3-4 day medium level build.
Step 1: Oh No! Sharks! Skulls & Swords!
- Pink Insulation Foam (2 x 8 ft )
- Grey, White, Black, Gold Paint
- Utility knife
- Small paint brush
1. Cut out the shapes of shark fins, with a little notch for standing up in base with utility knife.
2. Cut out bases in the shape of a football (us), with notch hole to receive shark fin.
3. After assembling them together, use utility knife to round the edges, and use sand
paper to smooth.
4. Paint Gray with your choice of most the accessible.
Steps: Skulls & Swords!
1. Have a great sister who will cut out and paint skulls, swords, and anchors for you!
2. If you don't have a sister, recruit someone to join your adventure!
Step 2: Arrg! There be Treasure!
The Treasure Chest
This was actually built by my wife for my sons 4th birthday, which was a treasure hunt. So all the credit goes to her for this one.
- Wooden Chest - ( Craft Store)
- Shell Noodles
- Hot Glue Gun
- Gold Spray Paint
1. Hot Glue all the little shell noodles to the Wooden Chest without burning yourself.
2. Spray paint. TaDA! Treasure Chest!