Introduction: Halloween Popcorn Hands
Finalist in the
Autodesk Employee Halloween Contest
I used to give Halloween popcorn hands to my teachers when I was young. They are fun to put together and pretty easy.
Step 1: Ingredients and Supplies
To make these you are going to need the following:
- Popcorn of Choice (When I was young, we just popped plain popcorn, this time I used Kettle Corn)
- Candy Corn
- Plain Gloves like those shown (I had a hard time finding the kind I wanted. I ended up finding them at Daiso. You don't want any coating on the inside, and you want them to be clear.)
- Ties (either twist ties, string, yarn, etc.)
Step 2: Putting Them Together
- Take a clove and put five candy corn pieces in it. (Don't stick your hand in the glove, someone will be eating the food out of it and you want to keep it clean) (Photo 3)
- Maneuver the candy corn pieces into the finger tips. (Photo 4)
- Drop popcorn in the glove and push it into the fingers. (Photo 5)
- Fill the rest of the glove up leaving enough room to pull the opening closed. (Photo 6)
- Tie them up and pass them out!
-It helps to fill the hands up over a bowl, otherwise you might get popcorn all over the floor (like me).
-It took that little bowlful to fill up one glove.
Escheinz made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.