Ingredients and Supplies:
- Popcorn of Choice (When I was young, we just poped plain popcorn, this time I used Kettle Corn)
- Candy Corn
- Plain Gloves like those shown (I had a hard time finding the kind I wanted. I ended up finding them at Daiso. You don't want any coating on the inside, and you want them to be clear.)
- Ties (either twist ties, string, yarn, etc.)
Putting it Together:
- Take a clove and put five candy corn pieces in it. (Don't stick your hand in the glove, someone will be eating the food out of it and you want to keep it clean) (Photo 3)
- Maneuver the candy corn pieces into the finger tips. (Photo 4)
- Drop popcorn in the glove and push it into the fingers. (Photo 5)
- Fill the rest of the glove up leaving enough room to pull the opening closed. (Photo 6)
- Tie them up and pass them out!
-It took that little bowlful to fill up one glove.