Pumpkin Mousse is a rich, creamy and delicious dessert.
It is perfect treat for this halloween.
Step 1: Ingredients
Medium size pumpkin slice
100ml condensed milk
1 ½ cups heavy cream, divided
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 tablespoon Choco chips
1/4 tsp coconut oil
Whipped cream frosting
3 Adults (Dessert serving dish)
Total time: 2 hr 15 minutes
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Active time : 5 minutes cooking time + 5 minutes
Inactive time : 2 hr
Step 2: Make Some Pumpkin Puree
1. Take pressure cooker and fill it with half an inch of water. Wash pumpkin in running tap water and put it in pressure cooker.
2. Close the cooker with its lid and cook over medium heat for 2 whistle.
3. Switch off the flame and once the pressure settles down, open the lid.
4. Peel the skin and mash the pumpkin flesh using fork.
Pumpkin puree is ready. ( we need 1 cup pumpkin puree for this recipe)
Step 3: Halloween Serving Glass Preparation
While making pumpkin puree, we can prepare the halloween look serving glasses
1. Take chocochip and coconut oil in microwave safe cup, microwave it for 1 minute high.
2. mix it well without any lumps.
3. Take the mixture in ziplock bag and cut tiny open.
4. Now draw eyes and mouth on inner side of the glass.
Let it dry for some time.
Step 4: Cook Spiced Pumpkin Mixture
1. Take pumpkin puree in large saucepan. Combine condense milk, ground nutmeg, ground cinnamon, ground cardamom, brown sugar and half heavy cream into the pumpkin puree.
2. Mix all together and cook in simmer mode for 5 minutes.
3. Remove it from flame and cool it completely.
4. Refrigerate the pumpkin mixture for an hour.
Step 5: Making of Pumpkin Mousse
1. Take heavy cream in mixing bowl, beat it using electric hand mixer until soft and stiff peak. ( for 3 to 5 minutes)
2. Now add the cooled pumpkin mixture and fold it to the whipped cream until all incorporate. ( Do not over mix)
3. Fill it in the serving glass and top each with whipped cream.
4. Refrigerate it for an hour and serve chill.