With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
usually when you get a burger you get cheese on top, this time you get to put cheese inside. it's delicious
1. Get your ground beef and make them into a patty form. Cut them in half and put them on a cutting board.
2. Get the amount of sliced cheese that you need and fold them into fours and put them in a stack.
3. Get one stack of cheese and put it on one half of the patty. Put the other half of the patty and put it on top. Crush ...
4. Put the patty's on the pan. Set oven on broil. Cook patty's 8 minutes on each side.
5. Put your favorite kind of hamburger seasoning on your patty's.
6. Get lettuce or tomato (or any other vegetables you want) for your burgers.
7. Get ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise for your burger.
8. Put everything on your burger that you would like and enjoy!
9. If that's not enough for you then you can always have a side dish like baked beans or french fries.
Stuffed Cheese Burgerby shangrilarcadia
Venison Burgersby oldanvilyoungsmith
Burger Bites with Real Potato Slice Bunsby HollyMann
Super Ultimate Burgerby dobppo9
Putting on the Ritz Burgerby thinksecretly
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »