Building the torso was a little trickier since part of it needed to be open so I can stick my head through. I used an old collared shirt to start. First, I cut the sleeves off and stapled the holes shut. Next, I cut off all of the buttons and stapled the shirt closed about half way. After soaking the shirt in the Plaster of Paris mix, I remembered to add the caulk to the frame before laying the shirt down. I positioned the collar just above the top of the oval and covered the hole with the rest of the shirt. Again, I stuffed the shirt with packing bubbles to give it shape. I cut a foot long piece of 12 gauge copper wire and inserted it into the collar to help hold its form. After I tucked the shirt into the pant and had a decent shape, I applied a whole lot of Plaster of Paris to the shirt and pants. Once it all dried (I let it go over night), I cut out the part of the shirt that was covering the hole. This was the moment of truth – I stuck my head through and…it did not fit. I had to get out a saw and cut back part of the shirt around the chest. Luckily, I had laid Plaster of Paris on pretty thick so the body held as I shaved off enough to get my head through. To repair the damage I had done, I soaked a few strips of cloth in Plaster of Paris and smoothed out the shirt. After more drying, I put my head through and it fit!