You will need:
Two 20 ounce Pepsi bottles
6" of 1/2" pvc
3" of 2" pvc
Some thick gauge wire ( I used the wire from a campaign sign frame )
at least a 3" square of a 2x4
One gallon propane tank
Two threaded 1/2" connectors
1/2" three way "T"
Pressure valve with 1/4" threads (optional)
1/2" ball valve
three way "T" with two 1/2" and one 3/4"
Valve Stem with threads
at least 2" of 2x4
Step 1: Making the rocket
Step 1: cutting the bottle
1. Cut the bottle at the the top part were the cap goes. ( Cut the hardened part with a hack saw.
2. Were the bottles goes smooth cut about and inch below. Look at the picture for a better understanding
Step 2: Balancing
1. Use a quarter in the big hole in the front.
2. Put two pennies on the bottle where the cap you cut off covers
4. Take five pennies and place them evenly
5. Glue all them on (epoxy would also work)
Step 3: Attaching the tip
1. Attach the tip with ether hot glue or epoxy.