I have a wedding coming up soon and I thought I would share with you a cheap but very effective way to make a nice, vintage and traditional wedding invitation. We went with this design to go with our vintage/shabby chic theme. I will try answer any questions, (Please note the dates, addresses and names on the invitation has been changed for privacy reasons).
Things that you will need:
- Computer software (I used Microsoft Word but people more confident with Photoshop might prefer using it).
- Laser printer or access to a Laser photocopier (I used the one in my office). This is so the ink don't run when you wet it later.
- Paper, any type will do (I used the cheap office photocopier paper).
- Clean paint brush
- Jug that can hold hot water
- A place to hang to dry or an oven
- Dish Cloth
- Wax and wax sealing stamp