So, what do we need?
1) a piece of wood (I stole a piece of jenga from the coffee shop, where we started dating two years ago and that used to be our favorite game[Disclaimer: I don't encourage stealing])
2) a swiss army knife having a saw and a blade attachment(I used a cheapy Chinese version of the Victorinox . A dedicated tool for whittling(Eg.Flexcut) would be as good)
3) Pencil for marking
4) Surgical Tape( even an insulating tape would do the job)
5) a drill with a very thin drill bit (I used a spare screw-driver which i had sharpened on a basic knife sharpening stone)
6) Soldering Iron (I bought one for 50 rupees that is around 1$(a wood burning tool is be safer and easier to handle)
7) Microsoft Word or any other online source for your preferred font(or you can use your own handwriting)
8) A string or a chain.
Step 1: Defining the shape
You can use a tracing paper, compass , etc. to draw the shape. I wanted to give it the hand-made look so i prefer using least possible tools.