Then this is the perfect instructable for you!!!
I made this instructable because I love baking cookies. I got a book that is called "cookie". I had a look at that and then I saw this "hand cookie", and I thought if I decorate that nicely than I can make a instructable with that.
The book is in dutch named "Koekje", written by Cees Holtkamp. His YouTube (Foodtube haha) channel is here.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 100 gram withe basterd sugar
- 150 gram soft (but not melted) butter
- grated citron skin from half of one citron
- 250 gram self raising flour
- 50 gram red sugared peanuts (not necessary if you don't like them)
- marsipan in white green and red
- pink frosting
- a empty working spot
- a rolling pin
- and a good mood
In my "cookie" book it's a bit different ingredients but this is more easy.