a new tutorial every Monday on www.alittlestranger.com
New: Video tutorials on my youtube channel
Step 1: You Will Need
b) mini nail files. I got a 2 packs for £1 in Primark (i live in the UK)
c) Small buttons for the eyes
d) Pinking shears (zigzag scissors)
e) Snap fasteners, i used 6mm
i) Embroidery thread
Step 2: Cut all your pieces out
2) Cut another piece green felt the same length as the main body but 2cm narrower. This will be the inside pocket. Cut a piece of pink felt the same size as your main body.
3) Cut away 1cm of the pink felt, all the way around, using pinking shears.
4) This is what your case should look like at this stage.
Step 3: Making the bunny
6) Position it on the folded case and pin in place.
7) Disassemble the case leaving just the pink felt. Stitch all the way around the bunny face, sewing him securely to the pink felt.
8) Sew on two button eyes, i added two stitches in a X shape for a nose.