sorry about my English , I'm from Spain and i speak a little but, I'm not an englishman.
with a old bedroom clock, some cardboard recycled from a cereal box, an few tools iv'e made this "curious" clock
Step 1: Gather Materials
List of materials:
- A little clock
- some cardboard ( from a cereal box better, the one I've used is too thick)
- a ruler
- x-acto and cutter
- heavy paper, one picture... anything you want to the front of the clock
- adhesive paper
- a template counterclockwise for hours , mins, and secs.( The mine is attached)
Step 2: The Beginning
- Print the template in the adhesive paper making the "hours disk" shigtly smaller than your clock.(scaling in the same way the other two)
- stick it on the cardboard and cut it
-make a little hole in the center of the disks
Step 3: Continue
depending of your clock maybe you have to cut the seconds hand and keep only the center ( as my case)
I don't want to use the alarm, so the hand of the alarm is not used
and put the disks in the clock ( hours, minutes and seconds) taking care to align well all the disks to 12:00.
Step 4: Finishing
Cut a window, leaving a little in the middle uncutted (Template attached), to use the template stick it in the middle of the heavy board circle.
re-assemble the clock with the little gap aligned to 12:00.
Step 5: Use It!!!
there are many modifications to do, put a led inside.. another version with alarm....
Thank's for reading
Any comments are welcome