Introduction: Handmade Paper Quilled Pendant
Today we're gonna make a beautiful pendant using the art of Paper Quilling.
We assume you have basic knowledge of paper quilling.
- Paper Quilling strips
- Paper Quilling Needle
For the last step: a thick stick like thing, (like a thick marker or a glue tube)
Step 1: Making the Central Circle and Surrounding Leaves
- Take a quilling strip and make a small circle which will be the centre of our pendant.
- Take 5 more quilling strips and make a petal with each.
- Glue these leaves to the central circle and such a way that they form a flower-like shape.
Step 2: Making the Next Layer:Eyes and Circles
- Take 5 paper strips and create an eye using each one of them.
- Glue them between the petals of the flower. These should be glued in such a way that every pair of petals has a leaf between the petals.
- Take five paper strips and make 5 circles with them. These circles should be bigger than the central circle
- Now paste these 5 circles on each of the 5 petals.
Step 3: Making the Third Layer:Squares and Small Circles
- Take 5 paper strips and create squares with them. These squares should be of the same size as the circles of the previous step.
- Now paste these squares on to the circles.
- Create small paper strips by taking 1 paper strip and dividing it into 2 halves. In this way create 5 small paperstrips.
- Using these small paperstrips, create 5 circles. These circles will be smaller than the central circle.
- Now glue these small circles to the leaves created in the previous step.
You have created your beautiful pendant! Now see the next step for creating the hole for the string of the pendan to pass through.
Step 4: Making the Hole for the String to Pass Through
Now your pendant needs a hole so that it can be attached to a string.
- Take a paper quilling strip and a thick stick like thing, (like a thick marker or a glue tube)
- Wound the paper strip around your thick material and coil it around several times.
- Now carefully removed the coil without spoiling it.
- This is your hole. Attach it to any piece of the pendant.