So I decided that I was going to show you how to make some simple yet elegant tea light holders that add a modern/contemporary touch to any room.
This is a great beginners project for those who want to get into wood working or just want to add some spice to their home.
What you will need;
- 4 roughly 18" x 3" planks (Any wood will do, it up to you!)
- 2 standard clamps
- Any wood Glue
- A handsaw of some kind, miter saws will work best however.
- A 1 5/8" Forstner drill bit
- A cordless drill (not pictured)
- Sand paper/Palm Sander (not pictured)
- Your choice of stain (optional)
If you would like to check out more of my work, feel free to visit my website atwww.sileka.net