- easy to sort through (to find the right scarf)
- easy to put scarves away
- minimized funky wrinkling
- doesn't take too much space
- could handle a lot of scarves (I've got 15 after the last purge)
- modular (so I can always have the right number of hooks)
- relatively inexpensive (mine cost $9)
This was my solution inspired primarily by the diy globe cluster lights that have been making the rounds.
You could buy one of the many types of scarf hangers, but the ones I've tried are often too much work (to put away, to find the scarf you want) or take too much room, or are too expensive. Boxing is also an option (either all in one box, or each folded in its own box), but I've got space to hang objects, less to shelve them.