This was my favorite plane design as a kid; as an adult I'm still tempted to go out and play with this one. Maybe I will...
Step 1: The beginning
- fold the top right corner over to the left side of the paper, as pictured
- unfold and do the same operation on the top left corner
- unfold and flip the paper over
Step 2: The button...
- fold the top section of the paper horizontally at the exact crossing point of the two previous folds
- unfold and flip the paper once more
- press the button! (as pictured)
- fold the paper so the horizontal side fold m eets in the center and the top of the paper folds downwards. You will end up with something like the picture below!
Step 3: Diversify
- fold the top section of the large triangle at 45 degrees to meet with the front tip of the plane
- unfold and do something funky with the tips. I like to cross them, experiment and come up with your own step here!
Step 4: Give it wings
- flip it again and fold the whole thing in half lengthwise
- gently fold down the wings; I like to make the fuselage small and the wing large
Step 5: Horns!
- add horns to the front section, thats right, this plane has horns! YEAH!