Step 1: Getting started tools and supplies
You may need help from family and friends to collect enough cans.
Supplies you'll need are:
- Drink cans
- Fabric scraps
- Needle & thread
- Glossy acrylic paints for "bodies," assorted colors (Depending on how your dressing your people)
- Flat Paints for flesh tones - beige, browns, pinks etc...
- Tacky glue
- Glue gun (remember don't let the kids use without supervision)
- Yarns, cotton balls etc... (Anything that would make hair. Use your imagination. Almost anything will do.)
- Googly eyes assorted sizes
- Permanent Markers for outlining
- Old lip-sticks for cheek color (blush)