Introduction: Hard Candy Vodka
- Glass bottle (2 $ or 1 £ pr. bottle in Ikea for the ones I used)
- 500 ml of vodka (I used the cheapest one I could find, the hard candy taste is very dominating)
- 80 g of hard candy (2.8 oz. Pick your favorite one)
- Pour the vodka into the bottle
- Crush the hard candy and put it into a plastic bag
- Cut a hole in the plastic bag and pour the crushed hard candy into the bottle
- Wait for one hour or until the hard candy is dissolved
- It's now ready to drink.
Note: This drink has a very high alcohol percentage, and even though it tastes like candy, it is very strong.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.