Introduction: Harissa Chicken Patti
This is a quick and simple recipe that is super yummy if you like a little spice.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, pealed and roughly chopped
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 Tablespoons harissa, in sauce form
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon high heat cooking oil
Yield: about 8 large patties
Step 2: Prep
Chop the onion and garlic.
In a food processor add all of the ingredients.
Process until desired texture. Less for chunkier, more for smooth.
Step 3: Cooking
In a size appropriate pan, melt the oil on a medium heat.
Form your patties any size you like. Chicken nugget size, sandwich size...etc
When the pan is nice and hot put your patties on the pan for a few minutes until nice and browned. Then flip
Dress it up and enjoy.