The idea to make Hawaiian kabobs came when we were having a luau themed dinner on vacation. My family was responsible for bringing an appetizer or snack so we whipped up some Hawaiian kabobs. Kabobs are quick and easy to make, but are delicious as well.
You will need...
- Maraschino Cherries
- Pineapple (sliced into cubes)
- Ham (sliced thin into squares)
Take a toothpick and slide a piece of ham onto it. Next slide on a piece of pineapple, then more ham, then a cherrie. Make sure every kabob has relativlely even amounts of each ingredient.
I was inspired to make this because....
- We needed an appetizer for our luau party
- All I had to buy were the cherries.
- They sounded good!
You should make this because....
- It is quick and simple to make.
- It costs little to make.
- They are delicious!
I hope you enjoy making your Hawaiian kabobs!