Try this fun new twist on a dessert pizza. It's sure to be a new favorite!
Step 1: Ingredients
6 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
1/2 cup Nutella
1/2 cup crumbled shortbread cookies
3 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
whipped cream, if desired
Step 2: Instructions
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine rolls and roll into an 11-inch circle.
3. Place in a sprayed 9-inch round pan.
4. Poke with a fork several times to prevent bubbles from forming.
5. Bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
7. Spread Nutella over cooled crust.
8. Sprinkle crumbled cookies over Nutella and top with hazelnuts.
9. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream if desired.