Step 3: Removing the exhaust manifold
1) Remove the manifold cover (AKA shroud)....4 bolts, put the bolts back into the manifold so that you don't misplace them (easy).
2) Disconnect the oxygen sensor wire at the connector (easy).
3) Remove the bolts holding the manifold to the head (easy).
4) Get under the car and remove the 3 bolts holding the manifold to the header pipe. You may need to loosen the exhaust brackets. You might need the extra leverage of the breaker bar. Expect to back out a couple of the studs...no big deal (hard).
5) There may be a manifold bracket that has to be disconnected from below, as well. Lift out the manifold and set aside. Carefully remove the gasket and set in a safe place.