NB: This is assuming that an OS has already been installed.
Step 1: Things Needed.
2. Power source for Pi.
3. Ethernet cable.
4. A laptop running a windows OS.
Step 2: Software Needed on Laptop.
2. Install a dhcp server on laptop. (Search for windows dhcp server online and install)
3. Install an X server. (Recommend Xming)
Step 3: After Software Installations (Getting IP)
2. Connect Pi and laptop using Ethernet cable.
3. Power on Pi.
4. Wait till windows notifies you of a new device. (An IP address and MAC number will appear)
5. Take note of the IP address; it is the IP assigned to the Pi by the dhcp server.
Step 4: After Software Installations (Putty)
2. Enter the assigned IP at host name.
3. Port 22 is entered as default. Do not change it.
4. Select SSH as connection type.
5. The left pane shows category; click connection, then SSH, then X11.
6. Check enable X11 forwarding.
7. Click Session in the category pane.
8. Enter a name (example, Pi) in the saved sessions fields and click save.
Step 5: After Software Installations (Xming)
2. Select multiple windows.
3. Next, select Start no client.
4. Click next until save configuration.
5. Save configuration and click finish.
Step 6: Headless Pi
2. User name: Pi
3. Password: raspberry (if it hasn't been changed)
4. Type lxpanel or lxsession and hit enter.
5. Viola! Full graphic mode of your Pi.