loading
I got a pair of dirty and sad but working headphones from my offices junkpile. They needed some painting and  sewing and ended up stylish in my own freaky taste and happier again.


The microphone was hanging on its wire, this got fixed with hard putty.

For painting I used Hammerite metal paint, but it sticked to plastic very well. Not spray, but brush paint.

The fabric was some scraps of natural silk. I know my uneven stitches can be irritating to some people, but I personally like that definite DIY look enouch.
<p>Thank you..! Very inspiring..!</p>
Nice work :) I also have that need/hobby to restore and fix stuff that still works but looks bad :)

About This Instructable

5,821views

6favorites

License:

Bio: I'm a non-perfectionist. My username means "werewolf" in my mother tongue.
More by Libahunt:Little trick for desoldering through hole components Plywood mailboxes for apartment building Straighten bent handlebar on motorcycle 
Add instructable to: